Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday Fun

Union Cattle
MMMMMmm BaCON and Adam's Stargazers behind me... awww

My photography for the day miss elisabeth

me =28
Woo hooo !!!! sorry this is coming late oh well. I had a pretty rocking birthday this year. First of all I have the coolest and greatest friends ever. My roomies treated me to a wonderful birthday dinner and bull ride at Union Cattle.. Heck yay I rode that sucker although not quite as gracefully as miss susie. Anyways before that I had a lovely surprise in the mail... flowers from Adam.. awwww and then miss amy dropped by and redecorated the house with 28 wonderful fun things for me to find... awww the balloons are still entertaining us and it's been a week. So what else oh lunch with little mo always an adventure and then crazy balloon antics to end the day of fun... I definitely don't feel 28 even though I'll have to claim it. Anyway enjoy some pics from that day.

2 comments:

1danblu said...

What? No pictures on the bull??!

aj said...

sorry I will have to upload the video soon