Monday, June 11, 2012

back into this blogging thing and so much to say

hey well we left off with me yelling at my computer and then learning how retrieve a saved post.. she can be taught...

meanwhile on a side side note.. my husband is amazing and he is showing this as he finishes up washing the dishes, scrubbing the stove and being the kind compassionate and encouraging man that myself and so many others know him to be...

so here's the low down... wedding planning blues... ups-- Adam my other half and the ultimate helper, listener, work until the wee hours of the morning best friend..
downs-- the planning itself. I still after it's all been done don't understand why on earth women put themselves through this kind of hell... and all for a day... well i kind of do understand..because the moment my beloved Adam saw me... all the headaches of planning and little details faded away into obilvions-- don't get me wrong.. i definitely don't want to do the big wedding thing again...for as long as I live..still an advocate of elopement.

what i did learn was the why...
why are you taking the plunge, the leap , the leave and cleave... well because I love him. That's it folks you sacrifice time, tears, health, because in the end you realize the amazing gift God has given you.. a mate -- he my helpmate and i his-- for the generous and gracious hours, days, months, years until you two are no longer here... and in His glory...

As I enter this new season of life--- not kicking and screaming as the last two-- i am grateful that I'm starting to learn my lessons-- but mostly grateful God has given me a man who is patient and willing to walk with me as i learn them..